November 27, 2012
It seems that the U.N. ambassador, having endured GOP attacks, could have what it takes to lead America.
by Jonathan Capehart onMarch 12, 2012
Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart weighs in on a former John McCain staffer's comments that Palin "was manifestly unprepared to take the oath of office should it become necessary."
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt