by Akoto Ofori-Atta onJuly 24, 2012
We caught up with John Dramani Mahama just days before tragedy propelled him into the presidency.
July 3, 2012
In My First Coup d'Etat, the country's vice president compares his school bully to dictators in 1960s Africa.
March 3, 2011
As Ghana celebrates its independence from colonial rule 54 years ago, its vice president takes time to note the link between his country's liberation struggle and the U.S. civil rights movement.
December 19, 2010
Ghana's vice president weighs in on the current election turmoil in neighboring Côte d'Ivoire and the prospect for peaceful power transitions on the African continent.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News