by Jemele Hill onNovember 13, 2011
It would have been unacceptable for the university to allow Paterno to continue coaching, Jemele Hill writes in her ESPN column.
November 11, 2011
From Journal-isms: The Patriot-News featured an editorial calling on Penn State University President Graham Spainer to step down.
by Mary Mitchell onNovember 9, 2011
Although Cain and Paterno have been accused of despicable behavior, people have rallied to their sides as if they're unfortunate victims, Mary Mitchell writes in her Chicago Sun-Times column.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 9, 2011
As Joe Paterno announces his resignation, a player with close ties to the school weighs in.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt