December 4, 2012
Tech2Go: These quick fixes can help improve your professional profile and expand your social network.
October 23, 2012
Tech2Go: Some employers are using this measure of social media influence to decide if you get hired.
June 12, 2012
Tech2Go: Applying online is a good start, but use these tools to get yourself hired.
by Dara Sharif onJune 24, 2011
Can you keep track of the numbers for this global financial company?
by The Buzz onNovember 20, 2010
Job hunting? This is listed in The Root's new Jobs section: CONEXiS in Irvine, Calif., seeks a data center infrastructure manager.
May 4, 2010
No one wants a cow on the payroll.
November 12, 2009
With millions out of work and few jobs available employers have a lot more time to investigate job applicants. Why that should worry you and anyone else with a past.
August 20, 2009
In a tight job market do you really want to miss out on an opportunity because of something on your Facebook page?
August 11, 2009
From picking up trash to flying all the way to Shanghai, job seekers young and old are exploring new terrain in their search for career opportunities.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)