June 11, 2010
This week on The Confab: Alvin Greene's surprising victory in South Carolina and why the year of the black republican doesn't live up to its hype. Plus, Generation Y's new age hustle: How America's 20-somethings are having fun at work. Join The Root's deputy editor Sheryl Huggins Salomon as she talks with staff writer Cord Jefferson and The Root's assistant editor Saaret E. Yoseph.
* Podcast production by Abdullah Rufus.
*Podcast theme music by Timothy Morrison.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods