by Jenée Desmond-Harris onAugust 10, 2012
An aide says the congressman, who is reportedly being treated for depression, is "like his old self."
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onAugust 6, 2012
Sandi Jackson offers more detail on the Chicago congressman's ailment, including speculation that it could be related to weight-loss surgery.
by Lynette Holloway onAugust 3, 2012
Despite illness and absence from the campaign trail, the congressman's re-election bid is still on.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today