July 14, 2012
The late Penn State coach amended his contract during the Sandusky scandal to protect himself.
by Eugene Robinson onJuly 13, 2012
The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson writes a scathing rebuke of the once-revered coach for failing to protect children from a sexual predator for the sake of winning.
by Deron Snyder onJuly 13, 2012
Loose Ball: A report on Penn State's sex-abuse scandal shows the folly of glorifying Joe Paterno.
June 24, 2012
For juror Joshua Harper, Sandusky's face during the verdict reading was confirmation.
June 23, 2012
Because of the nature of his crimes, the convicted child sex abuser has been put under surveillance while in jail.
June 16, 2012
Sources say Mrs. Sandusky may be the "best" witness for the defense of her husband.
by Lynette Holloway onDecember 13, 2011
"This is a fight to the death," his lawyer said on the courthouse steps.
by Jeffrey Gardere, Ph.D. onNovember 29, 2011
As more details come to light in the Penn State case, Jerry Sandusky's denials are revealing.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt