by Feminista Jones onFebruary 4, 2013
Feminista Jones writes at Ebony that maybe women should give younger men a chance -- like Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey have done.
by Nsenga K. Burton, Ph.D. onJune 14, 2012
A reality-show star who was asked to tone down her Hispanic accent seeks to remain true to herself.
by Helena Andrews onAugust 25, 2011
Single-Minded: We assign too much importance to the success or failure of a couple we don't even know. Calm down, people.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 13, 2011
Ciara, Jennifer Hudson and Tatayana Ali reportedly grace People magazine's list this year, too.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’
- Body Of Portland Woman Missing In Hawaii Found On Beach
- Check Out Barack ‘Barry’ Obama’s Prom Pics!