July 14, 2011
Last summer the White House released a strategy for reducing HIV infection by 25 percent in five years. One year later, what does the administration have to show for it?
February 7, 2011
African Americans have the highest rates of HIV in the United States. We talked to a White House official to find out what's being done to help get those numbers down, and how we should regard news reports of a "cure" for HIV.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion