by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJuly 31, 2012
Blair writes that he can relate to the plight of Jonah Lehrer, who resigned from the New Yorker after reports that he made up Bob Dylan quotes -- and he says the writer deserves a chance for redemption.
January 8, 2012
Journal-isms: Gingrich says he's prepared to tell African Americans why they shouldn't be satisfied with food stamps.
December 23, 2009
When we asked our contributors to name the most important events of the decade, there were some obvious choices, and quite a few that reflect The Root’s unique worldview.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours