by Harriette Cole onNovember 10, 2010
Whether Katherine Jackson was right or wrong about the way black parents used to discipline their children, contemporary parents must find a nonviolent way to correct bad behavior.
by Deron Snyder onNovember 10, 2010
Some say you should never hit your children. But what about "Spare the rod, spoil the child"?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt