October 14, 2010
The whites are afraid of a nation in which their dominance is questioned, and the blacks are leery of an African American who shows allegiance to a right-wing agenda that’s fought for centuries to oppress them.
June 18, 2010
When we're not getting to The Root of things, we're obsessively following these blogs. Some are great and some are guilty pleasures, but all are worth checking out.
August 5, 2009
George Sodoni said, "Good luck to Obama! Amerika has chosen The Black Man... Every black man should get a young white girl hoe to hone up on." Crazy.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966