November 25, 2012
Media people on a press trip unexpectedly experienced the violent conflict firsthand.
by Foreign Policy onJune 24, 2011
The author and activist, who is setting sail for Gaza on a humanitarian mission, says Israel "is the greatest terrorist" in the Middle East.
by Nsenga Burton onMay 19, 2011
Romney says that Obama "threw Israel under the bus."
by Cord Jefferson onSeptember 2, 2010
As peace talks begin, President Obama should see Budrus, a film that captures a case where Palestinians borrowed tactics from the civil rights movement.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours