by Joel Dreyfuss onNovember 25, 2011
There's no better value than products that cost nothing -- especially when they work well.
by Joel Dreyfuss onOctober 5, 2011
He was difficult, complicated, demanding, unforgiving -- and a genius at creating products that people wanted.
by Rebecca Walker onDecember 2, 2010
The iMac, iPad, iPhone, endless apps. Steve Jobs is an evil genius -- creating a never-ending thirst for all things Apple. But where does integrity factor into the brand?
April 5, 2010
Critics anxious to put down the latest device from Apple are missing the point.
March 31, 2010
Steve Jobs is right again. It's a computer for the rest of us.
January 28, 2010
Heavy consumers of media will dig it; creators should get a laptop.
January 27, 2010
Version 1.0 of the new tablet is nice, but most can wait for the upgrade.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)