by Greg Beals onDecember 23, 2009
The tsunami of Dec. 26, 2004, killed at least 230,000 people in 13 countries. Five years later, we can all learn from examples of the healing that took place in Indonesia.
July 17, 2009
The President calls the attack 'outrageous', condemning those behind it...
June 4, 2009
Barack Hussein Obama, opened his much-anticipated speech to Muslims world-wide with greetings of gratitude and peace -- "Shukran" and “As-Salaam-Alaikum."
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges