by Katti Gray onNovember 16, 2010
A federal-lawsuit settlement means that five years after the hurricane and its aftermath, thousands of low-income homeowners in Mississippi will receive funds to rehab and rebuild their dwellings.
August 4, 2010
October 14, 2009
The president is set to speak at a town hall in New Orleans and see the uneven rebuilding process taking place following Hurricane Katrina...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)