by Helena Andrews onDecember 23, 2012
The film vet says his latest production is controversial but gives an honest vision of right and wrong.
by Erin E. Evans onMarch 13, 2012
These favorites -- from Love Jones to New Jack City -- have stayed in the hearts and minds of viewers to this day.
September 1, 2009
As if we needed any reassurance that times are hard, Christopher “Kid” Reid is peddling custom suits at what looks like a knockoff K&G fashion warehouse, SW Suits. And I thought his cameos on Sister, Sister were bad.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today