by The Body onDecember 1, 2011
Kellee Terrell at TheBody.com discusses a new approach toward HIV/AIDS awareness.
by Nsenga Burton onMarch 10, 2011
The initiative encourages people to take action in the fight against HIV/AIDS and raise awareness of its impact on women and girls.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 29, 2010
Lynette Khalfani-Cox examines the human and financial toll AIDS has taken on the black community.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK