by Cord Jefferson onOctober 24, 2010
Many of the provisions of the Affordable Care Act are just starting to be implemented -- and black people may benefit more than most.
by Jeff Krehely onFebruary 9, 2010
Collecting better data would establish the scope of their problems.
by Leslie J. Ansley onFebruary 5, 2010
Introducing Leslie J. Ansley’s new blog on how she will finally shed some pounds in 2010.
September 30, 2009
Yesterday the Senate Finance Committee said no to a version of the public option portion of health care reform. News headlines declared the vote a surprise KO punch to the public option. Dig a little deeper and find this vote was only a surprise to those outside of the Beltway.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after Perry bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Life Coach Helps Entrepreneurs Take Their Businesses To Next Level
- Michael Clarke Duncan’s Grave Desecrated By Racists, Family Says
- Commerce Department Announce $6.3 Million Minority Business Grant Competition
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]