by Nsenga Burton onFebruary 3, 2011
GOP claims that the failure is its ticket to victory in 2012.
by Lenny McAllister onJanuary 21, 2011
The House vote to cancel President Obama's health care reforms could have real value if it triggers an honest discussion about how to do health care right.
by Washington Post onJanuary 21, 2011
Wednesday's vote to repeal President Obama's health insurance reform law was supposed to be a crowning triumph. Did it turn out that way? Not so much, says Eugene Robinson.
by Lynette Holloway onJanuary 19, 2011
An upcoming vote scheduled by House Republicans to repeal Obama’s health care reform law isn’t likely to have an impact; but if it did, here’s how blacks could be affected.
by Erin E. Evans onJanuary 9, 2011
House Republicans will have to wait just a bit longer to vote for a repeal.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion