by J. Nadine Gracia, M.D. onMarch 23, 2012
Two years old, the law is making a difference for blacks and others, says Dr. J. Nadine Gracia.
March 22, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Stories of how the Affordable Care Act is working in real life.
March 23, 2011
With most people still confused about what the Affordable Care Act means, and Republicans still vowing to dismantle it, African Americans who have been affected tell The Root how the law's benefiting them.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News