December 24, 2009
This was never supposed to happen in the first place--Democratic presidents have tried and failed before to get health care done. So it is a bit of a Christmas miracle. Nevertheless, it has also showcased the hair-pulling politics of progressive reform.
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt