August 24, 2009
As public debate on health care continues, it's apparent that not just the 47 million uninsured in this country stand to lose big. The American public is squandering an opportunity to advance the conversation surrounding health care reform, while political officials exploit our collective anxiety.
by Terence Samuel onAugust 24, 2009
Republicans tried to kill health care. (P.S., see governors, Virginia and New Jersey.)
August 11, 2009
Not many Brown faces in the angry mob of health reform protesters...what does that mean?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News