by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 12, 2011
There are new data on the damage that might be caused by styling techniques popular among black women.
June 30, 2010
Tomorrow begins the federal tax on tanning, the 10-percent toll Obama’s health care bill thrust upon people who wanted to continue risking their health for perceived beauty. Is it time to similarly tax weaves?
June 29, 2010
The supermodel's extreme hair loss has the industry talking.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview