by Tavis Smiley onDecember 19, 2012
Writing at the Huffington Post, Tavis Smiley channels Martin Luther King Jr. in his response to the tragic loss of life at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
December 16, 2012
It's a sad truth that our leaders only talk gun control when unspeakable tragedy hits close to home.
by Hillary Crosley onDecember 16, 2012
In the aftermath of the Sandy Hook tragedy, the California Democrat plans to introduce a new bill in 2013.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt