by Jack White onApril 10, 2013
During his Howard University speech, the senator failed to mention the GOP's racially divisive past.
November 22, 2012
From secessionists to Allen West, these people don't take defeat kindly.
by Edward Wyckoff Williams onAugust 14, 2012
The white working-class group that Romney and his VP pick are courting isn't what it used to be.
by Steven Gray onMarch 15, 2012
It's easy to forget, given the way the GOP and the media have ignored African Americans down South.
by Farai Chideya onMarch 6, 2012
Black social conservatives are there for the taking if Republicans send the right message.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?