by Jack White onMarch 5, 2012
RightWatch: Mitt should have called out Rush Limbaugh for his verbal assault on Sandra Fluke.
by Andra Gillespie onFebruary 21, 2012
There are lessons from Jackson's presidential bids for any candidate who has no chance of winning.
by Jamelle Bouie onOctober 4, 2011
The former Massachusetts governor is the most disciplined and competent of the GOP presidential hopefuls, blogs Jamelle Bouie at the American Prospect.
by Clarence Page onSeptember 19, 2011
The GOP presidential candidate did not say people without health insurance should be left to die, Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence Page points out, but it's understandable why some might think he did.
by David Swerdlick onJune 13, 2011
Here's what CNN needed to ask the Republican presidential candidates at Monday night's debate.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges