by David Swerdlick onMarch 23, 2013
The rising popularity of the condiment shows why Republicans are out of touch with 2013 America.
by The Rev. Al Sharpton onMarch 22, 2013
Blogging at the Huffington Post, the Rev. Al Sharpton offers trenchant advice to the GOP, which is looking to reach out to minorities: He urges members to diversify their platform, meaning getting on the right side of civil rights, progress and history.
February 18, 2013
The former congressman tells us of his "Insight" into how to help diversify his party.
August 29, 2012
Journal-isms: A survey also finds that African Americans think GOP leaders seem "hostile to minorities."
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onOctober 17, 2011
Are Romney and Cain destroying stereotypes by showing diversity within groups?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010