by Lynette Holloway onJuly 31, 2011
The bipartisan deal still needs to be approved by Congress. Will it fly?
by Jack White onJuly 30, 2011
RightWatch: The Tea Party's intransigence is the triumph of ignorance.
by Jack White onJuly 14, 2011
RightWatch: I live in a house where the House majority leader -- and debt-ceiling obstructionist -- once played. It gives me the creeps.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJuly 14, 2011
Donald Trump calls his fellow Republicans "terrible negotiators."
by Nsenga Burton onJuly 5, 2011
The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson breaks down Obama's beat-down of the GOP strategy.
by Jonathan Capehart onJune 3, 2011
The Republican mischief maker is at it again, and this time her target is the Treasury secretary.
June 2, 2011
A handy guide to what it means (and what it doesn't) to raise the federal debt limit.
by Nsenga Burton onJune 1, 2011
Republicans are going to demand trillions of dollars in spending cuts as the price for providing any increase in the government's power to borrow.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010