by David Swerdlick onFebruary 3, 2013
On BET.com, columnist David Swerdlick argues that the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations was actually smart to bow out of the combative confirmation hearings.
December 13, 2012
Bullied into withdrawing from secretary of state contention, she joins a sisterhood.
by Leslie Pitterson onNovember 21, 2012
Republican attacks on the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations could backfire the next time women and minority voters head to the polls, Leslie Pitterson writes at Ebony.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 20, 2012
Rep. James Clyburn says it "causes a problem" with him to hear the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations called "incompetent."
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods
- NBA’s Kevin Durant Donates $1 Million To Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Man Sets Up Cameras In House To Find Ghosts, Catches Girlfriend Sexing Son
- Ga. Woman Allegedly Stabs Step-Dad Multiple Times