by Keith Boykin onApril 25, 2013
Writing at the Huffington Post, Keith Boykin takes on what he says are "delusional and contradictory" notions about how the president could be more effective.
by Zerlina Maxwell onSeptember 25, 2012
Ebony's Zerlina Maxwell argues that the recent attacks on Valerie Jarrett are just the latest example of the Republican Party playing dirty with high-level African-American liberals.
by Joel Dreyfuss onSeptember 19, 2010
The president, often accused of evading racial issues, warned his most loyal constituents that the opposition wants to "turn back the clock."
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’