by Charing Ball onJanuary 11, 2012
The viral video has sparked a debate about good hair and bad hair, which promulgates self-loathing and has to stop, Charing Ball writes in a blog entry at Madame Noire.
October 9, 2009
Although I have heard that 'Good Hair' is as funny as I would expect any Chris Rock movie to be, I am going to have to sit this one out. This is the case partly because I am cheap but mostly because I feel like I already know this movie without watching it. Trying to figure out what exactly was wrong with my hair used to be a part of my life and it has not been a laughing matter.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]