by Daryl C. Hannah onMarch 17, 2012
Your Take: A lack of diversity on TV and in Hollywood negatively affects racial minorities who are gay.
March 15, 2012
Journal-isms: The gay-rights group has launched a project designed to educate the media about the extreme anti-LGBT rhetoric of certain activists.
February 20, 2012
Journal-isms: "This had nothing to do with me being cute or punny," he said.
February 17, 2012
Journal-isms: Brett Ratner news points to what may be in store. Plus: Changes at HuffPost Black Voices.
by John McWhorter onFebruary 14, 2012
Homophobic displays by blacks hurt our ability to demand racial equality from the rest of society.
by Lynette Holloway onFebruary 9, 2012
The embattled CNN political analyst has agreed to meet with GLAAD.
by Joshua R. Weaver onJuly 15, 2011
As the Big Easy-bred musical phenomenon springs up in uncharted territory, some are wondering just how gay mainstream hip-hop is willing to get.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]