by Lynette Holloway onJuly 13, 2012
He said that some of the shootings in Chicago occurred because the victim wore "thug wear."
by Les Payne onMay 28, 2012
The blame-the-victim treatment isn't right in sexual assault. It's not right in killings, either.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 20, 2012
The talk-show host just can't stop talking about this particular item of clothing.
April 4, 2012
Journal-isms: Tablets, the most popular of which is the iPad, represent the future of the newspaper business.
March 31, 2012
Journal-isms: African Americans express far greater interest in news about the Trayvon Martin killing than whites do.
March 24, 2012
Journal-ism: After forbidding the photos in support of Trayvon Martin, the network relents.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onFebruary 17, 2012
He's worried about Bobbi Kristina because she has the "world's worst father."
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 1, 2010
Media pundit Rivera goes off on Posada over "Don't Vote" ad.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours