May 25, 2012
Comedian Marlon Wayans and more talk black youths and the justice system during a panel discussion.
May 25, 2012
Report: Zimmerman made self-incriminating statements.
by Lynette Holloway onMay 18, 2012
The teen is seen chatting with a clerk while making purchases.
May 17, 2012
Surveillance video from the 7-Eleven that Trayvon Martin visited just before his death was released by ABC News.
by Jason Silverstein onMay 16, 2012
Marissa Alexander says she fired a shot in self-defense. Why haven't gun advocates supported her?
May 11, 2012
Zimmerman taps into his online fund.
May 4, 2012
Source: Zimmerman says that Trayvon circled his SUV, frightening him. Plus: Zimmerman's Myspace page unearthed.
May 3, 2012
Journal-isms: The media heard of his Afghanistan visit hours before his arrival, raising alarm about his security.
April 27, 2012
Judge delays decision on Zimmerman contributions.
by Patricia J. Williams onApril 23, 2012
The Nation writer Patricia J. Williams argues that George Zimmerman's trial should ultimately be about the law.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]