June 11, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights is investigating the laws for racial bias.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 29, 2012
George Zimmerman says he killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense after being attacked. A police video from the night of the incident shows him without visible blood or bruises.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 28, 2012
The mother of a young witness to Trayvon Martin's shooting says that police told her they didn't believe George Zimmerman killed him in self-defense -- and neither did her son.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt