by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 8, 2013
Peggy Kennedy Wallace says, "I just would like for my children to not remember where my father stood, but where I am standing now."
by Jack White onAugust 19, 2011
RightWatch: In the 1960s, Alabama Gov. George Wallace whipped up white opposition to civil rights advances. Is the Tea Party déjà vu all over again?
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMay 11, 2011
He explains his decision about the famously racist governor, and how it relates to recovery from Alabama's recent tornadoes.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music