by Kim McLarin onJanuary 7, 2009
In at least one place, our president is a rock star.
by Lawrence Bobo onJanuary 7, 2009
Obama has nothing to prove in the age of Bush.
by Nicole Lee onJanuary 7, 2009
The president has helped—helped certain U.S. interests.
by R. L'Heureux Lewis onJanuary 7, 2009
On education, the next president must be ready from day one.
by Kai Wright onDecember 17, 2008
What 9/11 should have taught us about the importance of leadership.
by Rose-Anne Clermont onDecember 16, 2008
Hard times, fear and misinformation are a dangerous mix, no matter who wins the election.
by Kai Wright onDecember 16, 2008
The No. 1 way John McCain is not George Bush: He'll never be president.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge