by Kim McLarin onJanuary 7, 2009
In at least one place, our president is a rock star.
by Lawrence Bobo onJanuary 7, 2009
Obama has nothing to prove in the age of Bush.
by Nicole Lee onJanuary 7, 2009
The president has helped—helped certain U.S. interests.
by R. L'Heureux Lewis onJanuary 7, 2009
On education, the next president must be ready from day one.
by Kai Wright onDecember 17, 2008
What 9/11 should have taught us about the importance of leadership.
by Rose-Anne Clermont onDecember 16, 2008
Hard times, fear and misinformation are a dangerous mix, no matter who wins the election.
by Kai Wright onDecember 16, 2008
The No. 1 way John McCain is not George Bush: He'll never be president.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’
- Body Of Portland Woman Missing In Hawaii Found On Beach
- Check Out Barack ‘Barry’ Obama’s Prom Pics!