February 22, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The California attorney general and Obama campaign official on settling with banks and the "female Obama" thing.
by Kai Wright onFebruary 17, 2012
The foreclosure settlement signed by five of the country's biggest banks lets them off the hook for catapulting the nation into an economic crisis, according to ColorLines editor Kai Wright. He says it's time for Wall Street to stop passing the buck.
February 9, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The settlement with banks will help, but is it just a slap on the wrist?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Ga. Woman Allegedly Stabs Stepdad Multiple Times
- Homeless Teen Graduates At Top Of Her High School Class
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.