March 7, 2013
Guess who she was spotted catching a Sweet Honey in the Rock set with?
February 12, 2013
Beyond "Let's Move": What if the first lady took on these issues during her husband's second term?
February 5, 2013
"Fat-butt Michelle" is just the latest inappropriate reported criticism of the "Let's Move" founder. Where is this coming from?
December 21, 2012
The first lady writes a letter to Newtown. Plus: Fat Joe pleads guilty to tax evasion.
November 9, 2012
From voter-ID backlash to Hurricane Sandy, here's what made the difference on Nov. 6.
by Hillary Crosley onOctober 19, 2012
The POTUS addressed his sleepy performance at the first debate and traded jokes with Jon Stewart.
September 27, 2012
Kids at a Kansas high school say that Michelle Obama-backed nutrition guidelines left them hungry, and they made a parody video to prove it. Could the solution be as simple as an after-school snack?
by Mary C. Curtis onSeptember 5, 2012
As DNC attendees basked in the afterglow of her convention speech, she urged them to get moving.
September 5, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: From her personal take on struggle to that Tracy Reese dress, some highlights.
September 4, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: She says that will be among her messages when she addresses the DNC tonight.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)