March 26, 2013
Fisher v. University of Texas won't be the only race-based admissions case justices have to consider.
by Edward Wyckoff Williams onOctober 11, 2012
The Abigail Fishers and George Wills think that minorities have unfair advantages. Not by a long shot.
October 8, 2012
Your Take: A Texas school's racist past overshadows Fisher case, say Lani Guinier and Penda D. Hair.
by Sherrilyn A. Ifill onOctober 8, 2012
As a new SCOTUS case begins, it's time for advocates to reframe the conversation about the issue.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt