by Zerlina Maxwell onNovember 19, 2012
The "fiscal cliff" is a politically manufactured crisis that is more like "steps," Zerlina Maxwell writes in a piece at Ebony, adding that Americans can rest assured that the end of the world is not upon us if a deal between House Republicans and the president isn't reached by the deadline on Dec. 31.
by Monroe Anderson onNovember 15, 2012
If we go over the edge at year's end, Republicans have themselves to blame, not Obama.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966