September 25, 2010
Michelle Obama has enchanted fashion watchers by wearing a range of up-and-coming designers, as well as a few classics. We asked style expert Harriette Cole to take a look at designers that Mrs. Obama has worn in the past -- and then shop their Spring/Summer 2011 collections for a look at what we hope she'll be wearing next year.
by Black Enterprise onMarch 31, 2013
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 9, 2012
We don't have to analyze everything the first lady wears, Robin Givhan argues at the Daily Beast.
by Joshua R. Weaver onMarch 15, 2012
Michelle Obama entertains state-dinner guests while wearing Marchesa.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Ga. Woman Allegedly Stabs Stepdad Multiple Times
- Homeless Teen Graduates At Top Of Her High School Class
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.