by Demetria L. Lucas onJune 7, 2013
Ask Demetria: A recent episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta offers lessons in why this is a bad idea.
by Tiffany Aliche onMay 11, 2013
Tiffany Aliche, writing at the Huffington Post, highlights everyday parenting messages that can be translated into financial advice.
December 18, 2012
In this clip from The Root Live, Michelle Singletary explains what you have to do before getting your money right.
by Britni Danielle onNovember 24, 2012
Clutch magazine's Britni Danielle runs down the issues that she says keep us trapped: fear, shame and anger.
July 16, 2009
Personal finance expert Suze Orman stopped by “The Oprah Winfrey Show” yesterday to reveal her five steps on how you can thrive and survive in the recession. Should you trust her advice to get you through?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music