January 7, 2009
A exchange between The Root blogger, Rebecca Walker, founder of Third Wave Direct Action, and an anonymous reader.
by Rebecca Walker onDecember 17, 2008
What Clinton's political release means to the future of feminism.
by Leslie Morgan Steiner onNovember 17, 2008
by Jolene Ivey onNovember 17, 2008
November 17, 2008
Four successful mothers share their takes on Michelle’s choices.
by Rebecca Walker onNovember 17, 2008
Michelle Obama is setting a new standard for feminism. She so embodies feminist goals that she surpasses them. How will white feminists deal with that?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after she bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’