by Kenneth W. Mack onJanuary 30, 2013
Harvard Law School professor Kenneth W. Mack writes at the Huffington Post that it's an African-American woman, attorney Pauli Murray, who deserves credit for expanding the language of civil rights in 1963 to include women's rights -- and even LGBT rights.
by Denise Stewart onAugust 20, 2011
Amelia Boynton Robinson shares her thoughts on President Obama, the Tea Party and the secret to long life.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]