by Michael Steele onJanuary 24, 2013
We didn't go over the cliff, but we face 2013 with differing visions of where our nation should go.
April 3, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Between the GOP, House Democrats and the Black Caucus, whose fiscal plan is best?
February 13, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: To invest in other areas, the budget hikes taxes for the rich and cuts some programs for the poor.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt