by Rashad Robinson onMarch 9, 2013
Your Take: Here's what's behind Big Telecom's PR push for Internet "innovation," says Rashad Robinson.
by Ernest J. Wilson III onFebruary 17, 2013
It used to be about Internet access. Now it's access to top jobs and capital to create diverse content.
June 7, 2012
Journal-isms: Demonstrators marched in Washington, D.C., in a bid to save faith-based TV programs.
March 8, 2012
Journal-isms: After hitting a financial rough patch, the National Association of Black Journalists and Unity: Journalists of Color emerged from 2011 solidly in the black.
June 12, 2011
Local Oakland, Calif., journalists helped investigate the killing of Chauncey Bailey, editor of the Oakland Post. Plus: The FCC reports low levels of minority ownership in media.
by Nsenga Burton onApril 13, 2011
She vows to be "super vigilant" in protecting the rights of minority users.
by Nsenga Burton onDecember 21, 2010
The fight is far from over.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt