by Karyn D. Collins onSeptember 16, 2011
Bright colors ruled the runways of Tracy Reese, Duro Olowu, Stephen Burrows and more.
by Claire Sulmers onSeptember 13, 2011
Ayaan and Idyl Mohallim, the twin sisters behind the clothing line Mataano, talk race, economy and fashion icons.
February 18, 2011
In the '90s, she made the buzz cut hot on the runway. The model-photographer-writer-designer talks to The Root about her new collection, the lack of diversity on the runway and why she didn't want to be another model-turned-actress.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin