by Helena Andrews onJanuary 4, 2013
Her anti-gay Instagram rant made one thing clear: Celebrities should avoid social media sermons.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 9, 2012
Responding to plastic surgery allegations, the singer says she's slimmed down thanks to a wellness plan and "everything is steadily changing."
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onJuly 3, 2012
"The only person who will never leave you alone is Jesus," she said in comments about her own struggles and Whitney Houston's.
by Nsenga Burton onAugust 13, 2010
Both singers allegedly stepped out with a married man. All similarity ends there. Guess which one gets a pass and which one gets labeled with a scarlet letter -- and why.
by Erin E. Evans onJanuary 12, 2010
These days, reality TV is the last resort for down-on-their-luck, formerly famous folks. So why can’t I stop watching?
by Mark Anthony Neal onFebruary 9, 2009
The Fantasia/Jennifer Hudson duet is not just a catfight on wax. It's part of a long tradition of soul singers venting about their man.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News